Why choose the VERSO Temporary Employment Agency?
We have been supporting our business partners with our knowledge and rich experience for over 15 years. We provide our Contractors with proven, comprehensive solutions aimed at increasing the efficiency of sales. Our diverse tools allow us to choose the best employees who meet the individual expectations of our Customers. In the VERSO WORK SYSTEM, temporary job means an effective and professional recruitment of temporary employees. We provide our Customers with employees with appropriate qualifications and personal predispositions who perform their duties reliably and with due diligence. We never employ just anybody. The recruitment process is always very well thought out and planned. The methods and tools we have developed over the years allow us to select highly motivated employees holding the required qualifications.
What do we specialise in?
- Warehouse outsourcing – an innovative service with which you can be sure that your warehouse is really in good hands. Not only will we find employees with appropriate qualifications, but we will also guarantee constant support of the in-house coordinator. The coordinator is a highly qualified person working at the Customer’s premises who is responsible for the security of the entire recruitment and employment process. The coordinator supervises the proper performance of duties and accuracy of tasks performed by a new employee. This allows us eliminating any risk of errors, e.g. when completing orders or other manual work. The advantage of having an on-site coordinator’s is also that he watches over the employee’s presence in the workplace, checks his schedule, explains employee issues on an ongoing basis and responds quickly to your needs. This gives you a piece of mind and relieves all obligations you otherwise might have related to temporary employees. All you need to do is let us know you need new people and VERSO WORK SYSTEM will do the rest. Yes, we can confirm – it is a huge saving and a guarantee of the safety of processes running in the production or warehouse.
- Innovative piecework solutions – One of our strengths is implementing and executing work based on the piecework system. This system requires a lot of commitment and precision when counting product units, which were prepared and packed by the employee. Therefore, we also offer our Customers a highly skilled in-house coordinator, who will constantly supervise the proper run of all processes. The coordinator will also constantly verify the quality of work done, which will translate into the elimination of possible errors and mistakes.
- Guarantee of providing a qualified employee in line with your expectations – In this respect, we stand out and enjoy an unrivalled market share. With our cooperation with an external training company, we guarantee you will receive a qualified employee ready to start work in accordance with your requirements. Our employees undergo specific training, such as forklift operators, confirmed by the appropriate certification, issued by the Office of Technical Inspection. Having your own training base means that both the theoretical and practical part takes place on-site in the VERSO WORK SYSTEM. To meet your expectations, we can also arrange for employee training on the Customer’s premises. With such a solution, the benefit for the Customer is introduction of a trained employee to the warehouse.
What are the areas of expertise of our employees?
- Warehouse work
- Production work
- Support staff
What makes us stand out?
- Flexibility – we always adapt to individual Customer needs.
- Innovation – out of concern for the highest quality of our services and the best effectiveness of our employees, we are constantly improving and introducing new solutions.
- High quality – we run our services in accordance with the highest standards.
- Responsibility – unlike other service providers, we take full responsibility not only for the recruitment process itself, but also for the work of our employees.
- Professionalism – we are every inch professionals, as you will see by starting cooperation with us.
- Adjusting the employment level to the dynamically changing needs of the organization (temporary employees).
- Transparency of our offer.
- Predictability and reduction of costs related to the employment of employees (hiring employees for a specified period or for specific tasks).
- No overtime overcharging the Customer’s budget.
- Time savings.
- Relieving the Customer from HR and payroll processes and administrative matters.
- Guarantee of the effective and high-quality work performance.
- Care for the entire service process.
How do we operate?
Over the years, we have developed an effective way of operating that guarantees excellent results. We have refined the Customer service process and the recruitment process. That is why we are able to guarantee you the highest quality of services and 100% satisfaction. At the same time, we also make sure that our offer is transparent and understandable to the Customer.
- Stage one – preparation
Before we look for the perfect employee for you, we create a detailed job description. This will help us select a person who will perfectly meet your criteria. In our opinion, knowledge about the position and working conditions is the key to success.
- Stage two – preparing a job advertisement
After a thorough analysis of the position, we proceed to editing the encouraging job advertisement, which we then publish on many websites simultaneously. Also, due to our coordinators working abroad, we have direct contact with a potential employee before making a decision about employment and starting the procedure related to logistics from the place of residence to Poland. In this way, we are able to attract a large number of suitable candidates.
- Stage three – proper recruitment
After collecting a satisfactory number of candidates, we proceed to analyse their applications. We always carry out the recruitment personally – we meet directly with every candidate in Poland or abroad. We verify the candidate’s skills, qualifications and work motivation. Thus, we can guarantee that we will choose the best employees.
- Stage four – training
Our own warehouse facilities and cooperation with an external training company mean that a selected group of employees will undergo forklift training before taking up employment. Both theoretical and practical part takes place on-site in VERSO. After the training, each employee takes the final exam. Passing the exam before the Office of Technical Inspection results in obtaining a certificate that is recommended throughout the European Union. To meet the expectations of our Customers, we also arrange on-site training on Customer’s premises. The above results in the employee being trained directly at the Customer and then can immediately start working. Such a compatible solution relieves the Customer from additional hours that he would have to spend demonstrating the conditions and place of work.
- Stage five – employment
A coordinator is present when introducing employees to the company. He watches over the effective performance of their tasks and duties. The coordinator comes to employees’ shifts or is present at the Customer’s premises every day, working in the in-house coordinator model. We also regularly carry out audits and meetings with Customers to make sure that our work fully meets your expectations.
What can we offer to you?
Our passion is to recruit production employees, employees for order picking, labelling and packaging as well as certified warehouse workers and other professionally trained employees. We also offer co-packing of products, including creating promotional and gift packages. We create a rotational base for our Customers to ensure a total order fulfilment and be always ready for your additional needs. Our coordinator is present during the introduction of employees to monitor the quality of their work on an ongoing basis and respond to any abnormal situations.
Which industries are our services dedicated to
- POS production
- Cosmetics and printing industry
Our operation areas:
All of Poland, including:
- Grodzisk Mazowiecki
- Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
- Dąbrowa Górnicza
- Piotrków Trybunalski
- Ostrów Mazowiecka
- Rawa Mazowiecka