Pursuant to Art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), please be advised that:
- The Controller of personal data is VERSO WORK SYSTEM Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, spółka komandytowa [Limited Liability Company, Limited partnership] with its registered office at: ul. Jagiellońska 78, Suite 1.15, 03-301 Warsaw; REGON [National Business Registry No] 360547679, NIP [Tax ID No] 1132883830, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, Commercial Court, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000537599, represented by the President of the Management Board of the General Partner – Maciej Przymęcki. Data Controller’s phone: + 48 22/ 375 09 40, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of voluntary consent left as a signed declaration (Art. 6(1)(A) and Art. 9(2)(A) of GDPR).
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of employment.
- he company transfers your personal data in accordance with the signed declaration.
- The data left is processed until the Customer cancels this type of service (withdraws the consent given).
- The company gives you the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete and limit its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The company advises you about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data by us violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions regarding the processing of personal data.
- The company protects all data it holds against unauthorised access by third parties. In the case of computer files, the Company uses methods of logging protection, access levels and passwords, and encryption. Access to documentation containing personal data is available only to authorised persons to the extent that is necessary.